These rules will be enforced. Please read carefully.
1. The Peekskill Dog Park is open daily from dawn to dusk.
2. Open and close one safety gate at a time when entering and exiting
the Dog Park.
3. Unleash your dog inside the safety gate area before releasing your
dog into the Park.
4. Dogs must be under voice control and in sight of owners at all times.
5. Dog owners must carry a leash for each of their dogs using the Dog Park.
6. Any dog exhibiting aggressive behavior must be leashed and removed
from the Park immediately.
7. Owners must clean up after their dogs and dispose of the waste properly.
8. Dogs must be licensed and vaccinated.
9. Puppies using the Park must be older than 4 months.
10. Intact males must be closely supervised by their owner while in the Park.
11. No female dogs in heat are allowed in the Park.
12. No food (human or dog) allowed in the Park.
13. There is a limit of three (3) dogs per owner per visit (including dog walkers).
14. No children under 12 years of age are allowed in the Park without a
parent or guardian.
15. Dogs with communicable diseases are not allowed in the Park.
16. Keep gates closed at all times to prevent dogs from escaping the Park.
17. If a fight breaks out, all involved owners must immediately respond to
break it up and share contact information for follow-up, if necessary.
18. No rawhides or dog toys (other than tennis balls) in the Park.
19. All other City of Peekskill park rules apply.
20. Park users and dog owners assume all risk related to Dog Park use.
PUBLISHED 10-22-09 by the Peekskill Dog Park Advisory Board©